Even towards the end of John Wooden’s long life, he carried a card with 7 ideas given to him by his father. On the card were listed these 7 guidelines to living a full life:
1. be true to yourself
2. make each day your masterpiece
3. help others
4. drink deeply from good books
5. make friendship a fine art
6. build a shelter against a rainy day
7. pray for guidance and give thanks for your blessings every day
excerpt taken from John Maxwell’s “The 5 Levels of Leadership”
– what guidelines for living do you have?
– if you don’t have any guidelines like this, why not consider writing these down, read them every day, and then try to fulfill each one.
For a new Life Management app-check out: