For those of you tired of living in the same rut, tired of losing the same battles, and finding your hopes of a future, better you slipping away, then consider these wise words of Master Shifu from “Kung Fu Panda #3”: “if you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.”
Let me ask you my friend a few questions for you to answer on your own:
- what new things have you tried in the past 6 months?
- what new book have you read in the past 6 months?
- what have you tried in the past 6 months that was outside of your comfort zone?
- what kind of person do you want to be in 6 months that would be different than who you are now?
- (what will you do to help you be that person?)
(what other person can you ask to help you be that person?)
So, what’s going to change in your life, starting tomorrow?