Making mistakes, we all do them, right? Not one of us is perfect, yet how do I and how do you deal with this practical subject? Here are a few suggestions to turn any negative situation into a positive:
- Give yourself a break–we all make mistakes (don’t be too hard on yourself)
- What can you learn from the mistakes you make?
- What are you doing to prevent them from happening again?
- Understand that mistakes can be an opportunity to show mercy towards others who make also mistakes
- Understand that mistakes can be an opportunity to build relationship with others demonstrating “we have not arrived. We are all works in progress”
Yes, mistakes are not good things when they happen. But with your taking time to evaluate what happened and give some further thought to it, you can make the most of an unfortunate experience.
Is there anyone you need to encourage because they’re beating themselves up too much because of a mistake they’ve made?
Is there anyone you need to help so that they learn not to repeat mistakes?