As we swing into tax season and thinking about money, I wanted to just pass along a few “checklist” kinds of things to think about regarding your finances:
- If you are married, are you and your spouse in agreement over the way you handle your money, investments, and debts?
- Do have 3-6 months of financial reserve?
- Do you have various forms of insurance for protection (life, car, home, health)
- Do you have a monthly budget?
- Do you need to de-clutter?
Because differences in handling money is such a common problem in relationships, I would encourage you, if you are not already, to work through the various differences of opinion you both might have and lovingly listen, compromise, and come to a healthy way to deal with these 5 topics listed above