- There I was lying in bed, tossing back and forth with a looming problem on my mind.
- As I caught myself worrying about this problem, I thought, “I need to get help–I need to pray”.*
- A few seconds later, I caught myself realizing that I was acting in faith that a Living and Loving God was hearing my prayers. How awesome is that
- Then, quickly my mind raced to the thought that there are billions of people in the world and how is that God can hear (and respond) to so many prayers at the same time? Yet He can. He is God and He can.*
- Then, I thought that if God is that big, then my big problems are not very big at all. He can take care of it and He can take care of me.
- It was now time for a good night’s rest.
You keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you because He trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock” (Is. 26:3-4 -esv)
PS- the next day, I had the courage to deal with the problem and it all turned out well