Here are some helpful hints on exercise from Michael Hyatt’s- “Shave 10 hours off your workweek”: (keep in mind that its not enough to read about these health tips, but its a matter of taking action on your knowledge–you won’t regret it)
Why we can’t afford to neglect diet and exercise
1) our bodies are made to move. God didn’t design our muscles, tendons, and bones with desks and office chairs in mind
2) exercise adds fuel to your gas tank–some people think, I CAN’T RUN OR WORK OUT. I JUST DON’T HAVE THE ENERGY. What they don’t realize is that if they would just do it, they would be more energetic for the rest of the day. Exercise not only eliminates toxins from our system, but it also improves our circulation and our heart and lung health. It might sound counterintuitive, but exercise gives you more energy than it consumes
3) exercise lifts our mood. in one survey it was reported that just 20 minutes of moderate exercise in the morning has been shown to improve mood as much as 12 hours later in the day. Exercise unleashes neurochemical processes that can leave us feeling exhilarated and happy.
4) exercise helps regulate blood-sugar level, which directly relates to our energy levels. and, of our course, so does food. This is one reason, why I generally avoid high-carb meals. They make me sleepy and lethargic. Why?high carb foods- especially refined carbohydrates-spike our blood sugar, which ramps up our insulin. Then its slog city.
5) eating for convenience instead of health and well being leads to obesity and a whole range of conditions that sap our energy