This is an excerpt from John Maxwell’s “A Leader’s Heart”:
“If you haven’t already discovered your dream, read the following 5 steps that will help you clear away the clutter and discover your dream:
1) BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITY TO SUCCEED, you must believe that you can succeed if you are to succeed
2) GET RID OF YOUR PRIDE. People full of themselves usually don’t have much room left over for a life-changing dream
3) CULTIVATE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCONTENT. Discontent is the driving force that makes people search for their dreams. Complacency never brings success.
4) ESCAPE FROM HABIT.- Don’t accept what is without considering what could be
5) BALANCE CREATIVITY WITH CHARACTER.- When it comes to their dreams, truly successful people have enough creativity to think it out , and enough character to try it out”