What to do and what to stop doing
1) stop delaying and determine to get (and stay) phsyically healthy
2) live more on your feet–get up, pace, walk places, jog, use a standup desk
3) get accountable
4) cut out the sugar–cut out all the refined carbohydrates you can…eat for the effect it will have later. Our high-carb, highly processed diets are making us sluggish in the short run and fat and sick in the long run.
5) eat high-energy foods like good protein, and fat, vegetables, and fruits,
– excerpt from “Shave 10 hours off your workweek” by Michael Hyatt